Turkey, An Emerging Healthcare Destination For Healthcare Travel
At the crossing point between East and West, Turkey's healthcare market has been going through a comprehensive restructuring. Together with continuous quality improvements, liberation, enhancement and extension are the keys to this expeditious transition. State led health system reforms assisted by an influx of private investment backed with Turkey's unique cultural and geographical parameters, the local healthcare services landscape is on its way to become the next "center of attraction" for the global healthcare travel market.
The forerunners of this transformation are Turkey's private healthcare investors. The Turkish private health care industry has fostered Turkey's healthcare services standards by investing for state-of-art medical technology. Today, not only for local patients, but also for global healthcare seekers, Turkish entrepreneurs have created a unique proposal.
In Turkey, there are more then 2000 healthcare institutions among these state-of-art hospitals. 61 of them are accredited by JCI "Joint Commission International". This constitutes over 21% of the total accredited hospitals by JCI in 58 countries across the world.
Turkish JCI accredited hospitals offer a full range of treatments through a network of locations, employing approximately 150.000 healthcare professionals, where over 15.000 of them are physicians having US Diploma.
Due to its quality of healthcare services, geographical advantages and affordable prices, Turkish healthcare groups expeditiously become healthcare providers for international patients.
In 2017, we hosted over 765.000 international patients from 144 countries and we contributed with a direct income of 7.2 billion USD to the Turkish economy.
Why you have to prefer TURKEY
- It Is Among The Top 3 Destinations In The World For Healthcare Trave
- It Is The 1st Preferred Destination For Europeans For Healthcare Travel
- Turkish Hospitals Successfully Treated More Than 765,000 Patients From 144 Countries In 2017
- In The Last 15 Years, Turkey Has Invested More Than 50 Billion USD In New Hospitals And Technology
- It Has More Than 15,000 Doctors Who Graduated From American Medical Universities
- It Is The 6th Preferred Destination In The World as a Tourism Destination
- Turkish Airlines Connects You To Istanbul With Direct Flights From more then 300 Airports
- It Has The Most Successful Star Doctors In Organ Transplantations
- It Has The Most Successful Star Doctors In Stem Cell Technology
- It Has The Most Successful Star Doctors In Cancer Treatment
- It Is The Most Hospitable Country For Its Guests And Visitors
- It Is The Most Affordable Country For High Quality Treatment